Subject: Re: Semaramide
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 5 Feb 2018 10:28:59 -0700

Steve, us people with a bella figura and a bit of avoir dupois are a little
sensitive to the descriptive "pachyderm".   There is a Met Opera video put
out the other day on Facebook that shows La Meade being wrapped in her
costume and yes, the magicians at the Met costume department did their job
well.  I'm sure it was a new costume also.

Donald