Subject: Singing in choruses
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 5 Feb 2018 01:20:24 -0500

Not really a bed of roses but for those who want to sing and make money it can be a steady job. There aren’t many openings, and it’s really a hard life. Local 802 takes better care of instrumentalists and AGMA can take of singers. It is a smaller population, and at times they are not that effective.

Still the  people who do it, want to sing for a living, and there are not that many jobs in the field.

It works better for a two income family, I am sure.

and no, it is not a dream job. Except for a few at the top it is a sacrifice to be a singer.

They deserve our respect. Also it is my understanding that they can’t take solo jobs except rarely and with a release.

RP