Subject: Re: Brava Anita La Rach!
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 4 Feb 2018 19:50:15 -0700

At the festivities for the 14 Juillet this year, she sang with Bryan
Hymel.  One of her solo's was O ma lyre immortelle from Sappho.  It was a
thing of beauty.  The voice sensuous, even, rich in tone and easy on the
top.  The artistry and musicianship was first rate.  I can't remember the
last time I was so impressed with a mezzo.  She is a singer I would travel
far to hear.

Donald