Subject: Re: Singing in choruses
From: Peggy Houdek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 4 Feb 2018 18:58:34 -0500

When I was young and wanted to be an opera singer “when I grew up” , I wouldn’t consider being a full time chorister. But, now in my more mature years, I think that would be a great job to sing in a major opera company chorus with very good pay and to be making a living singing the glorious music I love. Sounds good, but I think I waited too long. (G)

Peggy