Subject: Re: Tempo
From: k youngmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 4 Feb 2018 11:10:30 -0600

Which brings up a point that I’ve made before: a poor conductor can turn what could have been a great night into a mediocre one.

We suffered from that problem here in Chicago for decades. You all know who I’m referring to…

Kurt Youngmann

> On Feb 4, 2018, at 10:44 AM, R PRADA <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> And it takes an excellent conductor on a great night to make it happen.

“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers." - Thomas Pynchon