Subject: Re: Met Fires John Copley
From: Les Mitnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 3 Feb 2018 02:07:57 -0600

We all know that the country is going through a phase of witch-hunting.  Had Mr. Copley made this remark a year ago, it would have meant nothing.  Today, in light of the scandals circling around such high profile figures as our Prez, Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, and so many others, I think that everything is insane and that a lot of people are nuts.