Subject: Re: Met Fires John Copley
From: "Max D. Winter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 3 Feb 2018 00:19:38 -0500

Patrick Byrne wrote:

"What difference does that make. He didn't grab them by the "kitty cat" like the current
occupant of the Oval Office. He didn't place a pubic hair on a soft drink can like a certain
occupant of the Supreme Court, he didn't "lust after them in his heart" like a past occupant of
the Oval Office."

Nor he did call an employee up to his hotel room, expose himself, and ask her to "kiss it;" or
fondle the breasts of a woman who came to the Oval Office for help; or get blow jobs from a
White House intern; nor was he the object of a credible accusation of rape.

Plenty of that kind of thing has been going around for a long time.  Let's not be selectively
outraged based on our political sympathies.  (Personally, I think that 'lusting in one's heart" is
not quite in the same league as rape, but hey, that's just me.  Others may differ.)

MDW