Subject: Re: Tosca HD
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 2 Feb 2018 17:10:45 -0700

I was at that Rysanek Tosca.  It was her twentieth anniversary in 1979.  I
was thrilled (as I always was, no matter how well she did or did not sing)
but I don't remember it as being any kind of a vocal disaster.  But then
again, where Leonie was concerned, I always had a thick pair of blinders on.

Donald