Subject: Re: Met Fires John Copley
From: Isaac Alan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 2 Feb 2018 22:57:45 +0000

Thus speaks Judge and Jury M Shepherd. I was one who suggested that joking that you wish to see someone naked is not necessarily a "sexualized" remark, and I can assure you that I am anything but naive.

It may have been, but expressing the desire is not in itself necessarily a sexual remark. I appreciate the naked human form of anyone who has a beautiful body, but that does not mean that I get off on it.

If it was a desire to see nakedness as a form of sexual desire, it is still not, in my opinion, a very good reason to sack anyone, there can be no harm done, and very little serious offense in expressing a simple desire, which may or may not be possible.

Regards,

Isaac Alan