Subject: Re: Met Fires John Copley
From: MICHAEL HETSKO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 2 Feb 2018 12:43:21 -0500

Must be the fear of under reacting, as is the case with Levine whom rumors floated for years and nothing (apparently) was done until recently.  They don’t want anyone to say they are still soft on sexual harassment.  I can just hear someone on the Board saying, “I don’t care whether he did anything wrong or not.  Get rid of him. This stuff upsets our patrons……….."