Subject: Re: Met Fires John Copley
From: Ombrarecds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 2 Feb 2018 08:13:33 -0600

I don't care if Copely was referring to a penis or a buttocks. What difference does that make. He didn't grab them by the "kitty cat" like the current occupant of the Oval Office. He didn't place a pubic hair on a soft drink can like a certain occupant of the Supreme Court, he didn't "lust after them in his heart" like a past occupant of the Oval Office. He wanted to see someone naked.
I'd like to see lots of people naked, like Grigolo or Alagna or Corelli. I did see lots of T and A during a Rigoletto at the Royal Opera House. Imagine that!
The cretin in the cave is Gelb and his mincing minions and anyone who thinks Copley's statement is sexual harassment.

Patrick Byrne

Sent from my iPhone