Subject: Re: Met Fires John Copley
From: Marc Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 2 Feb 2018 09:08:12 -0500

To be clear, I was not suggesting that the firing of Copley was at all
justified. From all I have read, it appears it was not.

I was merely reacting to the very naive poster who suggested that joking
that you wish to see someone naked is not a sexualized remark. Give me a
break. Of course it is. However, in the context of what has been reported,
it doesn’t appear to come anywhere close to a firing offense (or any
offense at all).

--
Marc Shepherd
New York, NY