Subject: Upcoming LOC Prima of I Puritani
From: Trish Callis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 1 Feb 2018 22:54:03 +0000

WFMT will broadcast the prima this Sunday beginning at 1:45 pm Central and streaming at WFMT.com.  The cast includes Alvina Shagimuratova, Lawrence Brownlee, Anthony Clark Evans, and Adrian Sampetrean.  The conductor is Enrique Mazzola.  According to Lyricís website, there will be two intermissions (30 and 20 minutes).

Iíve been listening to excerpts from the Caballe-Kraus recording, and wish to let the gentleman on this list who urged me to give Caballe a listen in bel canto repertory that he was absolutely right.

My apologies for the missing diacritics.

Patricia L. Callis (Trish)