Subject: Re: Operatic Inertia
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 7 Feb 2018 20:35:09 -0500

Gee, I can't believe I have all this company.
Gone are the days when I travel to LA, SF, SFO, Lyric, Washington,
Maryland and even my in-house Met days are dwindled down to those that
are not on the HD list.  How sad that now I do not go to see an opera very
often unless I really am excited to see the singers (like Fabiano as Edgardo
in Lucia in May).

Next season Dialogues looks like it might be coming to the Met.  If they
don't choose it as an HD I will travel, but sadly those days are really
getting few and far behind.