Subject: Re: Operatic Inertia
From: Godfrey Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 7 Feb 2018 19:35:19 -0500

Max, I take it a step further. I frequently take trips exclusively to see opera, particularly ones
I've not seen before or feat singers of interest and (added plus) in halls new to me. I rarely
attend opera at home, mainly because it doesn't offer much of that. Ash Lawn did do a
terrific Cosi a year or so ago and did have Liam Bonner (Billy Bigelow) and Leah Partridge
(Susanna) and David Portillo (Tamino) now that I think of it.