Subject: Re: Brazilian Tenor Martin Muehle
From: Michael McPherson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 7 Feb 2018 19:28:09 -0500

John, I agree completely with you and others. He is terrific. Went to YouTube and heard a few arias. Why in the world is he not singing at the Met? Grateful for those listers who put him on to me — and another reason I love Opera-L (if only we could leave politics out of the posts).

Michael

Michael J. McPherson