Subject: Re: Met Fires John Copley
From: Isaac Alan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 2 Feb 2018 01:08:24 +0000

If what I have read is the facts of the matter, then I say this: Since when is "I would like to see him (or her for that matter) naked, a sexually charged remark? There is much more to the naked body than the few square inches one might consider sexual.
Michelangelo's David is naked, along with many other great works of art, many photographic icons etc, and many bodies in mixed bathing facilities, hardly sexual statements or innuendo. Are we returning to puritanism? I hope and pray that we are not.

Regards,

Isaac Alan