Subject: Re: Brazilian Tenor Martin Muehle
From: John Irving <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 7 Feb 2018 17:19:55 -0600

He is tremendous.  I can not imagine why he is not singing at the Met.  I do not know of any tenor on the Met roster who can sing better than what I heard on You Tube today in this particular repertory.  Great voice!   How does Gelb engage singers?

According to Bing’s book, he had scouts in Europe and elsewhere who would recommend singers of potential value to the Met.

Thanks Donald for sharing.

        JAI

Sent from my iPad