Subject: Re: Operatic Inertia
From: Paul Ricchi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 7 Feb 2018 17:57:25 -0500

I long for the days when most performances would give me at least a few thrills and chills. And it is not the familiarity after close to 60 years, it is the mediocrity and the absence of magnetism and charisma. Fortunately there are exceptions.

I will not name them, there is far too much naming of favorites on this list. About10 years ago we even has a favorite note thread....mine was “bank”.

Sent from my iPhone