Subject: Re: 'The Mania For Inclusion'
From: Rich Lowenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 7 Feb 2018 22:47:54 +0000

Our profound sympathy that you were forced to "tolerate"
minorities--meaning to "allow the existence of (something that one does
not necessarily like or agree with)" or "accept or endure (someone or
something unpleasant or disliked)."

One might assume that you merely chose the word poorly, but that
suggests you exhibit "relentless erosion of standards of merit and
excellence."

Perhaps the point is that such lessons should be learned long before
high school.