Subject: Re: 'The Mania For Inclusion'
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 7 Feb 2018 17:34:47 -0500

Beginning in high school, a very long time ago in my case, we
were told that minorities should be tolerated: the program seems
to have paid off handsomely, and a new minority is now comprised
of all who are opposed to the relentless erosion of standards of merit
and excellence, but what degree of tolerance may be expected from
the majority now endorsing that erosion? . Just thought I'd ask.

dtmk
.