Subject: Re: Brazilian Tenor Martin Muehle
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 7 Feb 2018 12:52:15 -0700

He is currently singing Manrico in Zurich.  I think some excerpts are posted on youtube.  I know it is on Facebook.  He is a fabulous tenor, probably in his late 40’s early 50’s, lives in Germany.  I can’t figure out why he is not singing in North America.  He was supposed to do Riccardo in Ballo in Miami last spring but was replaced.  I don’t know the details.  There is a recording of Fancesca da Rimini with him as Paolo.  Highly recommended.

Donald