Subject: Re: Met Parsifal Prima: Welcome to Monsalvat
From: E J Michel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 6 Feb 2018 20:47:07 -0500

i was only able to listen to act one.  after the first intermission act two
never started... there was silence and after trying to go back and forward,
nothing.  by the time i closed sirius and tried again . and the same
thing.. i gave up bec the second intermission had started. and i just didnt
want to hear the third act and not the second.  it had been a bad day and i
just gave up.

Not sure what was going on with Sirius but it has been acting up lately.

Best regards,
Elizabeth

E J Michel