Subject: Re: Happy Super Bowl Sunday from the BSO and Philadelphia Orchestra - BSO Shostakovich Fourteenth
From: Mia Randolph <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 6 Feb 2018 01:29:42 -0500

Yes, I couldnít be happier!!!

I have lived in the Boston area for about four years now but am a native Philadelphian.
Ours was a rare family that didnít care much for football but I loved last nightís game!

Wondering if Andris is really going to don that jersey?  He jinxed the Pats by sitting out on
the Mozart, I think.  (The orchestra has played the piece without a conductor before but
Nelsons was originally scheduled to conduct it.  Wonder if he really had a cold or just wasnít
feeling the Mozart like he wasnít Tosca?)