Subject: Re: Met Fires John Copley
From: Paul Ricchi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 6 Feb 2018 04:22:13 -0500

I do not disagree with most of what you say. But you do not know enough about me or my history or my family or my feelings or how I think to have any idea about what side of any divide (real or imaginary) I am on, so you have just picked one that is convenient to your narrative.

It has nothing to do with politics. I am a registered member of the Common Sense Party - which seems these days to be a fairly small cult.

Sent from my iPhone