Subject: Re: Met Fires John Copley/Levine situation
From: Paul Ricchi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 6 Feb 2018 01:29:27 +0000

“I think”,  “ I can’t believe”,  “Obviously... felt”, “Perhaps”

That’s a pretty flaccid post, Daniel. The truth will likely come out, why
the rush? Is a life at stake?

As for Levine, after decades of buzz, rumours and urban legend a credible
young victim finally comes forward (the others were at an age where they
would be in charge of their own sex lives. )

They assert, he denies, we variously judge, the law does not participate,
the Met disengages. This is where the story likely ends.

Unlikely he will  be seen in the Met pit again. But if you are looking for
some official announcement or the Met handing down a multi-count
 indictment of Levine at an intermission feature you will likely be
disappointed.