Subject: Re: Met Tosca in HD/Radio
From: Stephen Charitan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 29 Jan 2018 10:05:16 -0500

She (Miss Kunc) has tickled my aural funny bone  from that first hearing of
the '56 Ernani...later on I matched the voice with some of her posed "in
character" portraits and I haven't stopped laughing since...She is my
"comic muse"  which Bob Rideout catapulted into another realm when he said
the words "Klara Kluck..."