Subject: Re: Age-Appropriate Opera
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 29 Jan 2018 09:51:28 -0500

I tried to talk my friends out of bringing their 8 year old daughter to see
the HD of Carmen.  I worried about the last scene and told them it might
not be a good idea.
They told me not to worry she can handle it -- everything will be fine.
She sat next to me and seemed to be enjoying the opera very much.

By the time we came to the last act, that little cutie was fast asleep on my
shoulder.
Case closed.
:-))