Subject: Felicia Weathers
From: Isaac Alan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 1 Feb 2018 04:32:49 +0000

Hello All,

Just a quick note on Felicia Weathers, I heard her in NZ as Aida back in the early 70s, she looked and sounded pretty wonderful in those days.

I also heard her in concert in Australia in 1972 or 73. She was a fine and versatile singer, and very lovely to look at, I remember that especially .

Regards,

Isaac