Subject: Re: Dazzling, Delightful Die Schneekonigin
From: Jay & Ralph <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 28 Jan 2018 23:27:09 -0500

I to very much enjoyed Die Schneekonigin.

Have you seen:

Victoria Borisova-Ollas  Dracula The Royal Opera, Stockholm 03-11-2017
I found it quite listenable as well as a good production.

Victoria Borisova-Ollas
 Dracula
The Royal Opera, Stockholm
03-11-2017
Mina - Elisabeth Meyer
Jonathan - Joel Annmo
Dracula - Ola Eliasson
Elizabetha - Katarina Leoson
Lucy - Sanna Gibbs
Mrs Westenra - Susann Végh
Quincey - Jon Nilsson
Holmwood - Kristian Flor
Doktor Seward - Johan Edholm
Doktor van Helsing - Lars Arvidson
Renfield - Jonas Degerfeldt
Första vampyr - Kristina Hansson Unander
Andra vampyr - Kristina Hanson
Tredje vampyr - Olof Lilja
Maria - Louise Reitberger
Prästen - Alar Pintsaar
Draculas andra skepnad - Lars Bethke
Hamnarbetere, Ian Power, thorwald Bergström
Korsolister, Simon Petersson, Monika Mannerström Skog
Kungliga operans kör och Kungliga hovkapellet
Dirigent: Karen Kamensek
Regi: Linus Fellbom