Subject: looking for callas & gobbi in act II of tosca, paris, 1958 - youtube appears to be gone
From: k youngmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 31 Jan 2018 21:36:38 -0600

There was a time when the complete second act of Tosca with Callas and Gobbi from Paris was available on Youtube. Today, looking for it, all I could find was short clips.

If anyone knows how to access the whole act I’ll appreciate the link.

Thanks,

Kurt Youngmann

We have evolved to survive reality, not to understand it. - Mark Crislip MD