Subject: Re: Met Tosca in HD/Radio
From: Tom Frey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 29 Jan 2018 00:09:46 -0500

I saw the HD Tosca. I loved the soprano, loved the tenor, loved the baritone, loved the orchestra and conductor, loved the chorus, loved the sets and costumes. Even loved the audience. To those who found the soprano squally, the baritone barky, the tenor inept, the conductor sluggish, the sets jejune, the costumes drab, the chorus flat, the audience uninformed, I suggest that in the future you just stay home. You'll save money and I guarantee that what ever broadcast you attend, you won't like. You might take a notepad and visit an art museum. You could write down everything you find wrong with the paintings and sculptures and feel good about yourself, knowing you have superior tastes than the scum of society that goes to trash like the Tosca this past Saturday and gives a standing ovation to the shitfest you were exposed to. Just a suggestion.