Subject: Re: Met Tosca in HD/Radio
From: Don <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 29 Jan 2018 07:23:44 -0700

What really amazes me is the extreme differences in the reactions of people
towards these performances.   Given that some watched it and some only
listened to it, it is still stunning to see the differences. It almost
seems like different people watched or heard different performances.
Reading these messages makes me wonder if I should to to a performance or
stay home.  Given these reviews, I have decided to attend the encore
performance since I only heard it in my car driving to Santa Fe.
DonD

--
‚ÄčAlways keep a roll of baling wire and another of duct tape in your car.
It's amazing how useful it can be.