Subject: Re: Felicia Weathers
From: Larry Kellum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 31 Jan 2018 10:24:54 -0500

HI. Felicia sang Salome for us in Hartford
1969-70......................like stratas in movie...........,
spectacular, visually/theatricaly!!... WITH a Liu
voice......................BUT, not the Bumbry in PRIME who came
later................or, in OUTSIDE of Hartford the gigantic Salomes
of Voight and Silja that i saw that GAVE
GOOSEBUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Larry