Subject: Re: Age appropriate operas
From: Michael Liebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 30 Jan 2018 18:26:40 -0500

I'll be taking my seven year-old granddaughter to the L'Elisir matinee.  It
will be her second Met L'Elisir and her sixth time at the Met.  (She also
has been to two HD's, three provincial operas, plus many opera videos at
home.  And even some opera videos while flying down to Florida!)

She let me know in no uncertain terms that she wanted to go sometime after
her third birthday and I've been doing my best to accommodate her ever since.