Subject: Re: Stephen Charitan's Dumb-Ass Comments
From: Stephen Charitan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 29 Jan 2018 07:48:33 -0500

Dear Idia,

Thank you for your kind words.

Like Bunthorne in "Patience" I can sometimes be too highly spiced.
Cadenhead, an American expat riding his anti-American hobby horse is one of
the more predictable trolls posting on the list and predictability is
always ripe for satire and humor!  I must have gotten under his skin
because he took the time to look up my old postings...No need to do that in
his case, as the theme never varies.

Steve