Subject: Re: THE OPERA HOUSE
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 30 Jan 2018 01:57:39 +0000

Wait a minute! She was not big box office after about 1960,
and in 1966 she was 60 years old, often sounding no less,
to be kind.

I am thrilled to have seen her, and there were great moments
in the last several years, along with some that are best forgotten.
In my opinion, she sang as well as she could for as long as she
could, and the end was, in fact, a blessing. Bing was no fool!

Biographies have their value but they also have their limits at
the box office!

Bob