Subject: Re: Munch Damnation de Faust (was David Poleri (was Speculation about Marjorie Lawrence))
From: Maxwell Paley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 29 Jan 2018 17:22:26 -0800

Vesna, a ca. 5 minute excerpt from that “Damnation” in stereo appeared on a tribute CD to the producer, “The Age of Living Stereo: A Tribute to John Pfeiffer.”

Several people have suggested that if Sony (who now own the tapes) would assemble a version using whatever there is in stereo and using the mono tapes for the rest, there would be a market for it.

Max Paley

Sent from my iPhone