Subject: Munch Damnation de Faust (was David Poleri (was Speculation about Marjorie Lawrence))
From: Mike Leone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 29 Jan 2018 22:02:32 +0000

Hello all--
The Munch Damnation was actually recorded in stereo, as is indicated in the libretto to the LP set.  I understand that not all of the stereo tapes survive today but that part of them do.  I for one would love to have a release of this recording that includes the surviving stereo sections.
Mike Leone
[log in to unmask] il Leone!