Subject: Re: Lincoln Center groundbreaking
From: Rich Lowenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 29 Jan 2018 17:19:45 +0000

Both Warren and Stevens were accompanied by the New York Philharmonic,
conducted by Bernstein. The Hallelujah Chorus was sung by the Juilliard
chorus; the Philharmonic also performed the Egmont Overture and
Copland's Fanfare for the Common Man.

The actual groundbreaking was for Philharmonic Hall. Sadly, neither
Warren nor Stevens ever performed in the new Opera House.