Subject: Re: Stephen Charitan
From: Frank Cadenhead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 29 Jan 2018 11:48:03 -0500

On Mon, 29 Jan 2018 11:27:37 -0500, Jean Scarr <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
(clip) As you read his posts, I hope you realize they are coming from a truly
brilliant man. If you wish to challenge him,be prepared.  You will find yourself in a
very educational dialogue.  Jean

Thanks for that Jean but you obviously did not see what started my anger. While
his mind may be in the heavens sometimes, at other times it is in the sewer. You
can go back to learn what "educational dialogue" caused my anger but if you want
to remember only the good things about Charitan, maybe you should avoid too
much knowledge.

Frank Cadenhead