Subject: Re: And now, for a touch of sheer idiocy
From: Ombrarecds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 28 Jan 2018 21:03:53 -0600

Given the dearth of Callas on film the amazing technology available today may at least give a whole new generation a tantalizing glimpse of the Callas magic.
I have been an ardent follower of the soprano from the time in 1959 when I first heard her in person until the Tosca in 1965 to many of the 1974 concerts.
i will take her in any form, other than that dreadful Zeffirelli film.
I was impressed with what I saw this morning and will certainly journey to whatever American City stages these concerts. The orchestra is live and the voice will come from her recordings, much improved by Warners.

Patrick Byrne

Sent from my iPhone