Subject: Re: Stephen Charitan's Dumb-Ass Comments
From: Olga Bourlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 28 Jan 2018 14:48:21 -0800

I second Idia Legray's comment and then some.

I don't know Stephen Charitan personally, only through postings on this
list, but he was one of the few people with whom I was so impressed that it
clinched my decision to stay on this Internet forum. He is a rare gem of a
human being -  civil, knowledgeable, compassionate and kind (not to mention
uproariously funny when the occasion warrants).

To people like me, people like Stephen are the ones who - in many ways -
make life worth living.

I sincerely feel sad for you, Frank Cadenhead.