Subject: Re: Met Tosca in HD/Radio
From: tom ponti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 28 Jan 2018 17:29:33 +0000

I am sure it won't. You think things get rough here, try a tennis or other sports forums. It is amazing though how opera lovers hear different sounds from different singers. I did not hear or see yesterday's Tosca, but I am inclined to think it sounded better in HD or on the radio, than in the House. I watched the Norma again last night, but still not sure how much I like Sondra's performance compared to Caballe or Sutherland, who I did see live. To be sure, I did enjoy Sondra's Norma, very much.