Subject: Re: Met Tosca in HD/Radio
From: Ximena Sepulveda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 28 Jan 2018 09:20:22 -0500

I found the Tosca HD most entertaining.  There was tremendous chemistry
between soprano and tenor and the acting was incredible.  I don't find it
extremely dramatic, but I do find it most entertaining.  There was never a
dull moment and the staging, costumes, stage direction as well as the
singers, gave their all.  Maybe the voices are enhanced in the movie
theater, which may sound weak at the Opera House, but to me, it was the
most entertaining production of Tosca I have ever seen.  I don't know if
this couple will find the same chemistry with other singers.