Subject: Re: Met Tosca in HD/Radio
From: Don <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 27 Jan 2018 17:39:27 -0700

I thought Yocheva was wonderful, beautiful sounds up and down the  range .
A beautiful voice and I heard no squally singing from her at all. Lucic was
brash, unpolished and barked a lot.  I did not care for him nearly as much
as Terfel in recent years and  George London with Tebaldi many years ago.
Grigolio was well, Grigolio, over the top but still very exciting.  Wish I
could have seen it but I only heard the audio driving to and from Santa Fe
today
Dond

--
It's amazing how useful it can be.