Subject: Re: Norma
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 27 Jan 2018 10:35:21 -0500

I hate to tell you how long I have lived, and loved opera,
without ever having seen a performance of NORMA.
To be kind, I'll suggest that what I witnessed last night
was a directorial and scenic misrepresentation, but I have
always suspected that, "Casta diva" might be a gem
impossible to set, and so it is.