Subject: Re: Ramon Binary
From: "Max D. Winter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 22 Jan 2018 11:36:03 -0500

Ah, the joys of auto-correct and spell-check, raising two generations of illiterates who can't
spell or write.

I ran into this problem when I first got a smart phone 8 years ago.  It was on auto-correct - I
did not know that, nor did I know how to turn it off - and every time I typed in my email
address, [log in to unmask], it changed the address to "abdominal."  Not completely
inappropriate as my abdomen has grown over the years, but annoying nevertheless.

BTW, tenor Ramon Binary was frequently paired with the soprano Manichaea Assoluta.  She
could only sing in black and white.

MDW