Subject: Stephen Charitan's Dumb-Ass Comments
From: Frank Cadenhead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 26 Jan 2018 18:59:25 -0500

Hello Stephen.  Your stupid, dumb-ass comments about others here are an insult
to the list and make you seem like a preposterous idiot. I am personally going to
carefully follow your posts here, all of them, and respond to each and every post
you make with outrage. I will not stop until you post no longer. You don't have
anything to say unless it is stupid and, as far as I can see, you haven't actually
been to an opera in decades. Why don't you just shut up.
Your friend, Frank (and at least delete the crap below your posts)