Subject: Re: Stemme LIVE!
From: Don <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 26 Jan 2018 11:04:35 -0700

I saw Curtain in many operas at the NYC Opera and in quite a few at the
Met.  Also in the premiere of Floyd's Wuthering Heights in Santa Fe.  The
voice as I remember was not a very beautiful one, a bit edgy to me, but she
was a wonderful artist and very theatrical.
DonD

--
It's amazing how useful it can be.